I've been completely oblivious to most of social media, as the only type of account that I've had has been Facebook, without having gone on these other different social media platforms: Tinder, Instagram, Snap Chat, Meet me, Kik etc.
After using these social media applications for some time, it seems as if the vast majority of women are only on there for attention, and not on it for the practical purposes of social media like connecting to family, friends, and loved ones-which is what I use Facebook for, personally.
I was on a dating site before, just to try it out and to see what users mainly are on the website for, and it generally seems to be a whole bait and switch. At least men are upfront about what we want.
Mostly, we want sex three to four times a week, some time to do our activities: leisure, and a woman who isn't nagging, in shape, and can support themselves. That's really all most men want. I personally don't want to talk to someone who is self absorbed, and only into themselves-because then that proves that they offer nothing to the rest of the world other than their looks. And yes, women can turn men away from wanting to sleep with them depending on how dumb they are. It's rare, but it does and can happen.
We really don't expect a whole lot from a woman, yet a woman expects the man to do everything, and she gets to call the shots. How's that for equality?
Social media is a trap, and single men, well: all red pill men, shouldn't be using it. At least, to the extent that women do. I have a Facebook account, but I go on it about once a month, and post stupid shit on it from time to time, like Meme's when I'm bored in class, or on the train commuting. Something really to pass the time. But some women use it as their crutch. They've become socially inept, a lot of them, because they don't know how to talk to people in the real world. In meet space, where it really counts and matters.
Snap chat is probably the worst one of them all. And the next one is Instagram. Guys from all walks of life will sign up to follow women, and to give them attention. Because that's what they're there for. They're not there to talk to men, they're there to get their attention fix, and social media allows them to get their attention fix, pretty much for free, and they can get it from hundreds of guys without having to deal with them in person.
Also, on the social media application "Kik," in public groups-usually women are admins. Just like they're Human Resources managers. You have to be politically correct and a beta cuck to use these sites, and to agree with the status quo. I'm done with the majority of social media, and I suppose you could count my YouTube channel for comments as one.
Social media is a waste of time, unless it's used for business. Or if you're a woman, your attention fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment