I recently became MGTOW, after knowing about it's philosophy for quite some time. I am in college, and going through the steps to improve myself and to become a better, more mature version of myself than I have been in the past. Not to say, that I have not been mature in the past. But that's besides the point.
I am creating this blog as more of a hobby, to document what I am currently up to in life, and to see where life will take me. However, I will try to keep this as anonymous as possible. Right now, I live in the Mountain Standard Time zone area, and am looking forward to the winter when I can go skiing.
In my free time, I consume podcasts, pursue my hobbies, of which there are several of, participate in a regular basketball game on Saturday's, and am into sports leagues along with my educational pursuits, which I should be done with in the next few years. Oh, and I'll have no debt because I wasn't stupid enough to go to a private college, or one of those "name brand," schools.
I actually went the smart route, and took my bullshit classes in on the cheap, and went to a no name but accredited university, once that was all finished.
My goals for the future are to live a minimal lifestyle without expensive tastes, and to be frugal with my money and to manage it well. Whatever that isn't going towards my expenses, will go towards investments, saving for a down payment on a house-which will be a WHOLE man cave. I'm not going to let someone turn my house into a place that isn't my home, where I may get the basement if I'm lucky, or the spare guest bedroom.
On my way, I used to be "blue pill," spending money on dates that would lead to nowhere, and through what is happening in my own parent's marriage, I have decided that I did not want that in my life. To see my father, go through what he is going through with my mother, is completely unacceptable by any accounts for imagination.
I look forward, to interacting with fellow MGTOW as I develop myself as a person, in self improvement instead of in self wallowing, and to foster hobbies, valuable skills, and make new friends.
Life isn't meant to be thrown away on a modern woman. Yes, marriage may have been worthwhile in the past, but it is no longer the case. At least, men get the short end of the stick in that regard.
I really like the idea!
ReplyDelete